On episode 80, Pete & Rik welcome Juan Arreola on the show to discuss Star Wars and activism. They discuss the many ways that Star Wars mirrors the world we're living in as well as this week's news, film scores, and toys of course! Listen up y'all, it's #StarWarsDay!
You can follow Juan Arreola on Instagram @railwaymenace_fcs or on Twitter @RAILWAYMENACE
--> Here are links to everything we mentioned in the episode:
- Mando Monday's - https://www.starwars.com/mando-mondays
- Hasbro Pulse Con 2020 - https://hasbropulse.com/
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (The Deluxe Edition) Coming soon in 2020 to digital exclusive streaming and digital purchase: over 2 hours of original/unedited music from Solo: A Star Wars Story [as written for the film] - https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcZDwYBa24/
- Giancarlo Esposito Teases The Mandalorian Will Have Seasons 3 and 4: 'There's So Much to Explore' - https://people.com/tv/emmys-2020-the-mandaloria-giancarlo-esposito-teases-seasons-3-and-4/
- ‘Black Mirror’s Toby Haynes To Direct ‘Rogue One’ Spin-Off Series At Disney+ As Tony Gilroy Steps Aside As Director - https://deadline.com/2020/09/black-mirrors-toby-haynes-rogue-one-disney-tony-gilroy-1234582109/
LISTEN to the new episode on iTunes, Podbean, or simply go to http://jammedtransmissions.com
Share Jammed Transmissions with your best Star Wars friend today!
Join in the conversation by sending us some #ComlinkChatter at email@example.com or find us on Twitter @JTcomlink. Emails and voice recordings received by Saturday night will be included in that week's show!
If you enjoy the show, please consider giving us a rating on iTunes!
Also consider checking out the links below and sharing with your Star Wars friends! May the Force be with you ... always.
Hosted by Peter Viox and Rik Villanueva.
With Special Guest - Eden Grey (@edenjeangrey on Twitter)
Twitter - @JTcomlink
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - http://jammedtransmissions.com
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ5EKEE-jigkHstycWCBKWQ
Follow Rik Villanueva on Twitter @cadbanesbounty
Follow Peter Viox on Twitter @wookieredrocket
Logo & Episode Art by Rik
Audio editing by Pete